Thursday, September 23, 2010

MAGIC MOMENTS...

I have been thinking of writing this post for long, and finally I am done with a part of it…
Its about US, me, my friends and my college…
To start we did our graduation from JMI, a university in Delhi
 And as all the engineers we have some very technical moments to cherish, and few of these are those MAGIC MOMENTS
Magic Moments, now this was the VODKA brand which gave us our first PEHLA NASHA PEHLA KHUMAR moment…
Before going any further lemme just introduce you to US…
We the future super dudes of future super power…
So starting with few of my best buddies, here I go…

Mr. PLAYBOY- He is one of my best friend (though we don’t talk much, ohh I forgot, you need to be a girl to talk to him), very good at heart, he is the only one having the powers to taste and distinguish the brands (you know what brands I mean), and no he is not at all PERVERT, actually this dude is the struggling playboy around, looking for some work, and unfortunately he never get one, so any of you girl willing to hire him, trust me he is a BORN DESPERATE

Mr. HYPNOTISER- This dude is calmest, meanest and laziest, NO NO, don’t stare, you can be hypnotized (warning in case you are not a male), DVD alias double vaishi darinda, this is tag for this dread stalker, and the only problem with him is “INHE CHHADTI NAHI HAI”…

Mr. MUSCLES- The big boss, this guy with the blaze sharp memory is virtually my bestest friend, known for his connections with professors, for his dance moves, and his English, which he speaks only under the influence of certain spirits (no I am not talking about Shakespeare’s spirit, ABSOLUTE spirits, the brands I meant), but “KUCH BHI KAHO LADKA PEHNTA BRANDED CHEJE HI HAI”

The JAAT- Well the sweetest boy, drinks only if you pay, greatest dancer, and the most technical guy, the only problem of his life is that no1 ever understood him, so the first thing he said when he was born was “SAMJHA KAR NA YAR”, and it continues…

DARK SINNER- That’s me, well I wont praise much, but the only problem with me is the great shape my body is in, the cuts and curves, 2 days to gym and few shots of vodka is all I need to have those abs, six to sixteen pack what ever you want…

cUCKINGfRAZY- The smart dude, lost most of the times, not at all friendly (that’s what his best friends feel), drinks any time, any where, any thing, this guy known for his after effects he is haunted by his POOR CAT score ( 97.8 percentile it was), and the biggest grudge of his life is form, MBA FORM he dint fill…


Well now let me introduce you to few of our designated drivers, these good guys wont ever drink, its about there ethics I guess…(good for us, we always need some one who can get us back home)

The BALD GUY
- Lamest guy, tried to get included into the ones mentioned above but then chose to being on driving seat was better, known for his beautiful ever lasting hair he is the most concerned and worried person (about what!!! Ohh he don’t need any reasons, just tell him your name that might be all you need to disappoint him)…

COLORS- No I am not talking about the COLORS channel, the MBA GURU, this guy I must tell you is the smartest of us, the only one amongst us to lose it, never dates same girl twice, the most eligible single bachelor for you girls (c’mon you don’t mind a bit of colorful cheerful I am the best attitude)…


PS I: Please do not get hurt, we love teasing and fighting but we love each other, we have been together for 4 years and we will be the same way always.
PS II: Feel free to write, few comments might not be moderated.
PS III: This is just a part of this post, I have few more friends to introduce, so don’t get disappointed if your name is not in the list.
PS IV: No names changed.

12 comments:

  1. Well i aint disappointed..hope my name features on it..SOMEDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namit toh gaya. Firstly he forgot to include BHAIYA JI! Plus deshdrohi ghoose bhi khaayega.

    Waiting for- Bhaiya ji, mr tension, bauna sipahi, toned muscles and others

    ReplyDelete
  3. @subhav: Sorry BHAIYA, and sabka no aega... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again a really good one from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mr.hypnotiser ki ek baat se toh complex hota tha "yaar pata nahi kuch problem hai kitni bhi piyo chadhti hi nahi"

    ReplyDelete
  6. @neha: more to come, and u cn see people already want u here so watchout fr next one...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @tomar: hahaaaahahaa...sahi me mujhe lagta hai koi beemari hai, chdti hi nhi salle ko... :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha. written in a very mast style.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was very raw! Hehe...creative ways to describe your friends, I am sure they'd enjoy reading it:D

    ReplyDelete

Dont be Shy, its easy, we all love comments...( YOU SAiD IT)