Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Animated India

Animated India…world’s largest democraZy…

People living, or trying to live in India have an entirely different India living in them…
That’s what I call my own Animated India…
India, where I have freedom to be free…
India, where living will not be a privilege few would enjoy…
India, when being happy will no longer be a favor not so favorable…
India, an exalting eulogy of Indians…
I see a developed India of developed Indians…
I in my India have a place, respect which every individual Indian deserves…
Lets just animate our India with most beautiful and innocent colors…






2 comments:

  1. Very motivating...
    Far from India but always wishing my country best of everything.

    Shraddha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shraddha :), infact it is even more motivating when someone far from country, thinks about her country!!

    ReplyDelete

Dont be Shy, its easy, we all love comments...( YOU SAiD IT)