Friday, August 27, 2010

M all BLANK now..!!!

Its been few days I have been thinking to write something about something but I cudnt figure out what exactly is it that I want to write about, so today evening I asked one of my friend what do you think should I write about, I told her that I want to write on something related to ME…

And she replied m all blank now…

And I said COOL, nice topic to write on…

We all feel, we all think, we all sense, and we all judge…

At times its important to talk, talk about what you have seen, talk about what you feel, or just talk, and at times you get no one to talk, or the one you get you don’t want to talk to them about it…

So writing is the best thing you can do…just start jotting it down…words are your friends they grace you when ever you need them…

But at times you want to write about something, but you just don’t know what this something is, words abandon you, your mind starts flowing like water, nothing seem lucid enough and all you could say is M all BLANK now…

2 comments:

Dont be Shy, its easy, we all love comments...( YOU SAiD IT)