Sunday, May 15, 2011

I am aDdicTed to you..!!



I hate to love you but yeah I am addicted to you, not a day without you I could think of…
They tell me you are injurious to me you are a cheat, but I suck you and you suck me it’s just a game…
A game I have to play till one us die, in the end you might take the win but what I take will be a part of you…
They tell me they hate smokers, even I do, coz smoking is all I love to do…
Yes, I hate smokers but I love to smoke…
I wonder the perseverance those fumes have to rise, no matter how hard you try but they rise until they die…
Do I really need to justify something I like??
No, in the end it will be I who will die…
Numbers do matter they tell me every time, but what to count it’s just another game every night…
They hate you and hate every time I kiss you but it’s just a war I have to fight…
Either I burn you or I burn myself inside, for now I chose you to sacrifice…
Coughs and puffs are part of our love, I remember our first date when I was too scared, to kiss you was not something I wished for, I knew you had something I was never meant for…
At times I feel what if I had never kissed you, I for sure would have made many happier but today I need you, you have made me so weak to quit, better I will quit to live…
I feel so slave who strive to dignity but I had lost a lot to you…
Goodbye my lover I have to say, coz in the end I lost the GAME…

3 comments:

  1. i think of quitting cigarettes, but for thinking, i need a cigarette...

    we never run out of reasons, do we?

    ReplyDelete

Dont be Shy, its easy, we all love comments...( YOU SAiD IT)